Bhutan National Bank Limited is pleased to announce the vacancy as per the details given below:
|Placement||Any of the Branches
|Starting Salary||Nu. 29,305 + 25% House Rent Allowances and Other allowances as per the HR Policy of the Bank.
|Education Qualification||LLB (Bachelor of Laws) from university recognized by Bhutan Accreditation Council with PGDNL(Post Graduate Diploma in National Legal Studies) and Bar Certificate.
|Marks Qualification Criteria||Degree (LLB) - 50%
Class XII - 50% (English+Best 4 Subjects)
Class X - 50% (English+Best 4 Subjects)
|Shortlisting Ratio||Top 21 candidates shall be shortlisted for Aptitude Test based on the academic marks obtained in class 10, 12 and degree (LLB).
Top 15 shall be shortlisted for Viva interview based on the total marks obtained in Aptitude Test, class 10, 12 and degree.
|Other Criteria||1. The Degree shall be acquired through full time regular studies and not through distance education.
2. For those transcripts the academic marks given in GPA, a detailed guidelines from the university on how the marks has been converted to percentage has to be submitted.
3. In case there is additional requirement for staff after the announcement, the announced slot may increase.
4. If there is a requirement of additional manpower during the year, the bank may opt to take from the same list in the order of merit within the year from the selection.
5. The candidates need not submit the extra Curriculum Certificates as No marks shall be awarded.
6. No Additional Marks shall be given to the candidates with higher qualification beyond the requirement of the bank.
Bhutanese candidates who meet the above criteria can submit the application (download the application form [HERE]) to BNBL Human Resource and Administration (HRA) Department, Corporate Office, Thimphu, 3rd Floor (Block B) latest by 8 October 2021. The shortlisted candidates shall be notified through phone call/ email /website.
For further information, please contact HRA Department, Corporate Office, Thimphu during office hours at 02-328577, 328583,328585, Extension no 1214.