Aptitude Test (Written Examination) Notice
BNBL is pleased to inform that an aptitude test for the following shortlisted candidates will be held on 2 November 2023 as mentioned against their application code/CID number. The question pattern will be MCQ covering topics such as domain knowledge, general knowledge, current affairs, statistics and data interpretation, arithmetic aptitude, Bhutanese financial market, logical, ethics, integrity, and accountability.
- Examination time will be for 3 hours i.e., Morning (9:00 AM to 12:00 PM) and Afternoon (02:00PM to 5:00 PM).
- Candidates are requested to:
- Reach exam venue at least one hour (1 Hour) ahead of the actual examination;
Enter the examination hall / room 20 minutes ahead of the examination;
- Bring Citizenship Identity Card (original copy) as an admission card;
- Calculators, pen, pencil, and eraser.
- Candidates are not permitted to take in any materials including electronic gadgets & mobile phone (s).
- Candidates are reminded to be mindful of examination timing (Morning or Afternoon) and Venue (whether at FITI or BNBL Conference hall).
- For any inquiries, please contact Mr. Sonam Phuntsho at 77205308 or Mr. Rohit Gazmer at 17557686 or Mr. Kelzang Namgyal at 17946287 or Ms. Yeshi Lhamo at 17950028.