Bhutan National Bank Ltd is seeking applications from interested Bhutanese Nationals fulfilling the criteria and having attained the age of 40 and not over 60 years on the closing date of submission of application for the position of Chief Strategy & Information Officer.
Interested In house candidates (Head of Departments / employees in the Role Band level of D and E) may also submit their applications for the position.
Position: Chief Strategy and Information Officer
Qualification: Minimum Bachelor degree from a recognized university through regular program
Experience: Minimum of fifteen (15) years of working experience out of which s/he should have at least 5 years of experience in Executive Position / Department Head or equivalent level
Salary: Basic pay Nu.88,104.00, Contract Allowance 40% to 50% of basic (negotiable), HRA of 25 % of the basic, Other Allowances as per HR policy of the Bank
The last date for submission of application is set as June 26, 2018 5 pm. For further details kindly visit the banks website www.bnb.bt.
Interested candidates should Contact Head, Human Resource and Administration at 17117696 / 322767/8577 extension 1210 for the TOR.
The term of the post shall be for 4 (four) years and subject to renewal based on performance upto a maximum of two terms. Upon completion of the second term, the individual may apply through open competition.
Application to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Bhutan National Bank Ltd, Thimphu and hand delivered to the Head, Human Resource and Administration Officer.
Documents to be submitted at the time of application:
1. Application addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Bhutan National Bank Ltd, Thimphu.
2. Bachelor Degree / Master Degree if the applicant has a master degree
3. Curriculum Vitae detailing work experience and all relevant information.
4. Valid Security Clearance
5. Recent medical certificate
6. No objection certificate from employer if selected. For those applicants who are self-employed, any relevant documentary proof may be submitted.
7. Office Order of appointment/promotion to Department Head or equivalent level.
8. Names and contact details and email address of two References.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Applicants with incomplete documents shall be disqualified.
In the event that there are more than eight candidates meeting the minimum requirements as specified in the selection process only the Top 8 candidates will be invited for the next round of selection.
The Bank reserves the right to reject all applications.