Bhutan National Bank Limited is pleased to announce the vacancy as per the details given below:
|Role||Teller/Call Center Agent|
|Placement||Any of the branch offices|
|Starting Salary||Nu. 16,043+ 25% House Rent Allowances and Other allowances as per the HR Policy of the Bank.|
|Educational Qualification||General Degree
Should have completed the degree from a College/University recognized by Bhutan Accreditation Council
|Marks Qualification Criteria||Degree- 65% Class XII-65% (English+ Best Four Subjects) Class X- 65% (English+ Best Four Subjects)|
|Shortlisting Ratio||Top 40 candidates shall be shortlisted for Aptitude Test taking the total aggregate marks obtained in class 10, 12 and degree. Top 28 shall be shortlisted for Viva interview taking the total aggregates of class 10, 12, Degree and Aptitude Test.|
|Other Criterias||1. There will be no rounding up of the marks, the candidates should have 65% in Degree, 12 and 10 inorder to qualify for the submission of the application
2. If there is a requirement of additional manpower during the year, the bank may opt to take from the same list in the order of merit within the year from the selection
3. for those where percentage marks are not reflected in the degree certificate, average percentage shall be calculated by dividing the semester percentage by the number of semester and number of years.
4. Incase the percentage is given then we will take the percentage reflected in the transcript.
5. For GPA calculation, we will use the guidelines reflected in the transcripts and convert into percentage.
6. No additional marks shall be given to the candidates with higher qualification beyound the requirement of the bank.
7. No marks shall be awarded for extra Curricullum Certificates
Bhutanese candidates who meet the above criteria can submit the application to BNBL Human Resource and Administration (HRA) Department, Corporate Office, Thimphu, 3rd Floor (Block B) latest by 12 August 2022. The shortlisted candidates shall be notified through phone call/ email /website.For further information, please contact HRA Department, Corporate Office, Thimphu during office hours at 02-328577, 328583,328585, Extension no 1214 or do visit our website at www.bnb.bt