The management of the Bhutan National Bank Limited (BNBL) is pleased to invite for Expression of Interest (EOI) from the registered International Interior Design Firm(s) for the Design and Build of INTERIOR WORKS of the bank’s Corporate Office Building under construction at Chubachu, Thimphu. The total floor area identified for the ID works is about 74,000.00 sft. (approx.) and must be completed within 12 months from the date of commencement issued in the work order. The bank has allocated adequate fund to achieve the state of the Art Interiors that would demonstrate a Landmark building in the City. Therefore the bank is looking for experienced International Interior Design Firm(s) having joint venture agreement with the Bhutanese Local Firm(s) and meeting the following conditions to submit the Expression of Interest (EOI):
- Joint Venture (JV) Agreement with the local Bhutanese firm having valid license who should demonstrate the ability to take accountability and provide all required guarantees.
- The foreign firms must be a registered Interior Design Firm.
- The foreign firm (Execution Counterpart) must have past experience of having executed Interior Design works in Banking and Insurance sector worth at least Nu.100,000,000 (one hundred million Ngultrum or equivalent to USD 1.50 million) in a single project within the past 5 years;
- The foreign counterpart firm (Execution counterpart) must have executed at least 400,000 sft. (total of all projects) of Interior Design and Build Works in the past 5 years;
- The foreign firm (Execution counterpart) must have executed at least 40,000 sft. in a single project for Interior Design and Build specific to the Banking Sectors alone in the past 5 years;
- All the Technical personnel must have work experience in similar projects.
Note: All the above information must be supported by proof of work completion certificates, registration certificates, JV agreement, licenses, ID cards, CV of the technical personnel proposed for the project, etc. These documents will also form part of the RFP for the next stage of procurement. All the participating firms are advised to submit a brief profile of the firm, references of past performance, contract address (Post box no./fax no./ e-mail address and phone no.)
The short listing of the firm(s) for the next stage of procurement of RFP will be based on evaluation of the above required documents. This is only an invitation for EOI and the bank reserves the right to accept or reject any/all of the submission of the EOI. The submission of EOI does not obligate the bank to shortlist any/all of the firms and the bank will not be responsible for reimbursement of any expenses incurred in the preparation and submission of the EOI. The EoI must be submitted latest by 20th May, 2016 before 5.00PM (Bhutan local time) to the address given below:
The Project Manager,
Corporate Office Building Project,
Bhutan National Bank Limited,
P.O Box 439
PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR THE PURPOSE OF DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION, THE DATE & LOCAL /TIME OF RECEIPT OF THE EOI BY BNBL WILL BE CONSIDERED. THE DATE OF DISPATCH OF THE EOI BY THE INTERESTED FIRMS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. BNBL WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH DELAYS.
For any clarifications and issues, you may contact Mr. Sangay Wangdi, Project Manager, BNBL, HO Thimphu at email@example.com or at cell phone 00975-17117438 during office hours.